I was looking forward to seeing Global Frequency make it to television. Apparently though, because of a change in the reigning junta at the WB it’s not to be. In the meantime, the big news was that the pilot episode (the only thing actually shot for air) had been posted on a P2P network and had been burning up the wire. This of course caused no small amount of consternation from the folks at the WB who, even though they had decided to pass on the show, were upset people were interested in downloading and viewing something they had not deemed worthy to put on their schedule.
Well, I’ve seen the pilot and I have to say I can understand why they’re upset. The thing looks like it would be a hit. The whole story of the pilot being put onto P2P makes for some interesting reading as well...
image from frequencysite.com very interesting, check them out.
No comments:
Post a Comment